STOP 5G MOLE VALLEY
What is 5G?
For the past decade or so, we have seen rapid changes in the area of telecommunications & WIRELESS technology, enabling us to communicate via voice, text, internet etc. Current technology used is on the whole 3G / 4G wireless (where G = generation), but 5G has started to be utlised in some placesi. Each new generation so far has been an upgrade to its predecessor. 5G when fully implemented will be a completely different beast, requiring a new infrastructure. In future, in addition to the familiar masts that we see around towns (which themselves will be upgraded to receive & transmit even more signals), there will be 1000s of mini base stations in the same area, all effectively forming a sort of relay team. These will be fixed on lampposts (even on your residential road), shop fascia, & under manhole covers. THOUSANDSS of satellites will also be launched into the Earth’s orbit, giving a blanket 24/7 coverage to every living creature on the earth. “Smart” appliances contain antennae & will further add to your 5G-load. There will be no escape.
What are the concerns?
- 5G is being launched wholesale to every inch of the earth, WITH NO SAFETY TESTING.
- Breach of Human Rights. We and our planet are effectively being used as guinea pigs, without our consent. Currently we can minimise our exposure by avoiding WIFI in our homes etc, but in future, we will have NO CHOICE. We will be exposed to high levels of radiation 24/7.
- Woefully inadequate safety guidelines. Those used in the UK are set by the ICNIRP. They are out of date, lax in the extreme and based on the false assumption that only thermal-induced effects cause harm.
- 1000s of peer-reviewed scientific studies demonstrate serious biological effects and harm to human health from current EMF use at non-thermal levels, orders of magnitude below current ICNIRP guidelines.
- These include, amongst others: cancers, heart problems, infertility, neurological damage, DNA damage, depression, dementia, eye damage. First casualties were reported in Geneva soon after their 5G rollout began.
- Children are particularly vulnerable to the effects of electromagnetic radiation.
- Evidence extends also to the harm caused to plant and wildlife by EMFs. 5G will exacerbate this further.
- Alteration of the Earth’s electromagnetic environment may pose an even greater threat to life. The well-being of all organisms depends on the stability of this environment
- Lloyd’s of London have excluded any liability coverage for claims resulting from EMRs
- Electronic-waste (E-waste), already a huge problem, is predicted to get far worse with 5G.
- Privacy issues. 5G will facilitate the Internet of Things, which will enable more surveillance and a breach of and individual’s privacy.
What YOU can do
JOIN – Surrey Residents Association for Safer Technology
Sometime at the beginning of last year, we were busy collecting signatures on our petition to ask the council to look into the potential risks of 5G technology. Although we collected lots of signatures, there were not enough to take to the council (we needed 800) and with lockdown, we had to take a step back.
We have now had a rethink on how best to approach the council (and telecoms) and have therefore created a Surrey-wide Residents Association for Safer Technology.
The idea is that we can approach the council as representatives of the Residents Association, and thus hopefully our combined voice will be so much stronger.
Would you be interested in joining? It is FREE.
We can guarantee that your details will not be shared with another party. We use protonmail for added security.
You DO NOT need to do anything; although if you feel able, we MAY ask you to send an individual email / letter to the council at some stage. If so, this would be totally optional, and we would provide suitable templates and content to help.
To join – please fill in the following details. Postcode can either be the full code or just the first 3 characters (e.g. RH5). Thank you.
Join Surrey Residents Association for Safer Tech
JOIN OUR TEAM or MAILING LIST
If you would like to join our friendly team and help out, we would love to hear from you. Likewise, if you would just like to get updates (we promise not to flood you with emails). Please drop us a line at Stop5gmolevalley@protonmail.com
Like our Facebook Page
More detailed info and references
Please see the USEFUL LINKS page.
Copyright STOP5GMoleValley – All rights reserved